I completely missed my 25 week post :( boo!
But I'm not going to post it now because I'll be 26 weeks tomorrow, and to be honest there weren't a lot of changes in ME between weeks 25-26. And since the survey mainly asks questions about ME, there's no sense in posting.
I will, however, let you know that at 25 weeks, baby boy was measuring 13.5 inches (over a foot long!) and 1.5 lbs. According to baby center, this is the size of an average rutabaga. Considering I have never eaten, nor even seen, a rutabaga before, I will just trust their judgment.
Also last week, baby was growing more hair, and if I could see inside my belly, I'd be able to discern the color and texture of his hair. Judging by the insane amount of heartburn I've been having (if the old wives tale is true), baby boy is growing a mop-top in there. And I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say it's a pretty safe bet that baby boy is NOT growing dark hair. I may not be a super natural blond anymore, but my hair is not super dark by any means, and well my husband was a toe-head until he was about 13 years old. So I'm betting baby boy will take after his daddy.
In other grand news, we finally decided on a nursery theme (hooray!), and we think we've decided on his name (to be kept secret until birth). I've also been told about 2 showers, which is incredibly amazing and generous of the hosts (which I'll reveal more about once invitations go out) and I feel so blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives that want to do these special things for us.
Next things on my list that are semi-stressing me out are:
-pick out and purchase nursery furniture
-research day cares
-pediatrician visits
And surprise, surprise, I have heartburn again! :)
26 week survey tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment