The photog. meeting on Sunday has been pushed up to 10:30am. This means Daddy Dearest will be able to catch his beloved skins in plenty of time. Great news for Mr. Larry! Who am I kidding...great news for me too! Haven't missed a game all season...and if you know the Henson clan, you know how superstitious we (well, at least the men) are about their Redskins games. If you watch one Sunday and they win, then you are required to watch the following Sunday. If you miss a game and they win, you can not watch the next game...etc. etc. Anyway, we're excited about the timeline change.
We're hading down south tomorrow afternoon to see the future in-laws (that's so fun to say...I know, I'm a dork) :) Going out to dinner with Todd's mom, then to the Phoebus vs. Hampton high school football game with Todd's dad (note to all you fairfaxians...Phoebus vs. Hampton would be like Lake Braddock vs. Robinson...or Chantilly vs. Westfields -- that kind of rivalry). Then Saturday I get my initiation into Todd's dad's Michigan rituals. I am quite excited about this because this is pretty much the closest I'll get to his family's love of Michigan until Todd finally takes me up to Ann Arbor :)
Should be a great weekend! In-laws, photographer meeting, and a holiday on Monday! (Thanks Chris Columbus) Stay tuned...I'm sure I'll have lots to re-cap next Tuesday...unless of course I get an update on the save-the-dates this afternoon.
No comments:
Post a Comment