Thursday, May 17, 2012

Decisions, Decisions

I have been desperate to get a canvas picture done for months now, and recently came across a groupon deal for CanvasPop.  I got a 16x20 deal for basically half price.  Now the big question is "what to put on the canvas?!"  I'm narrowing it down to a few ideas...

Possibly a newborn pic (I can't believe he used to be this tiny!)


Or maybe my all time favorite pic (my blog picture).



Or perhaps a nice family photo of the three of us (might be nice to include Daddy) ;)


Granted, we have about 7,000+ pictures on Todd's super nice camera, which would probably be the best place to choose a picture from.  So hopefully I'll be able to narrow it down soon.  Thank goodness the groupon doesn't expire until November, because this is a tough decision.  Any recommendations for me??


1 comment:

Mama H said...

I like the family pic or the tigger one! Or the bath tub one I have on my mantle!