Friday, January 21, 2011

Self torture

My latest favorite activity is to look through pictures of myself on facebook, all taken before I was pregnant, and think about how when those pictures surfaced, I would think to myself "ugh, my face looks so fat" or "ugh, I look so chubby"...and now I look at the pictures and think "wow, I was thin!" Which is providing me with serious motivation to get my butt back in shape as soon as baby boy pops out and I'm cleared to exercise again. But since I promised this blog would show both the pleasant and the not-so-pleasant sides of pregnancy, here is some proof for you.

Case in point:



March 2010 -- 3 months prior to pregnancy. I remember seeing this picture and saying "ugh...my face looks so fat!"

Last weekend at my baby shower. Now that actually IS a fat face!


Regardless of my fat face, I still love the second picture because how wonderful does my Gramma look?! Such a great picture of her. And of course, there's baby boy at 34 weeks. BIG BOY!