Wednesday, May 25, 2011

16 weeks?! Already?!?!?!

Where has the time gone? Nick will be 16 weeks old tonight. That's practically 4 months! He is growing so fast. I wish I could just freeze time for a bit. Keep him 3 months old for a few months...but then again, I love every new day and every new milestone. It's so fun to watch him surprise himself when one of his hands finds the other...or when he grabs the pacifier out of his mouth and looks around like "who did that?!". The new squeals and screeching combined with the constant baby babble are music to my ears. And I just want to butter up those little rolls on his thighs because they are so yummy!

Nick is back to sleeping great at night. And just like his mommy and daddy, he likes to sleep in a little late in the morning. We're not complaining! I have this sneaking suspicion this will change though...especially as teething begins.

I'll post his 4 month update on his actual 4 month birthday (next Thursday, June 2nd), but I just had to get it out that I can't believe 16 weeks have gone by since he entered this world. Every day I fall more and more in love with Nick. And I can tell Todd does, too. They have serious conversations, and crack each other up. It melts my heart to watch them interact.

Happy 16 week birthday, baby boy!

No comments: